Sat, Jun 24|
Night Time Low Light Carbine/Pistol Operator Course
This course is designed for EXPERIENCED shooters. During this course, participants will learn the fundamentals of operating a carbine and pistol in a variety of real-world scenarios in the dark.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Okeechobee, 7055 48th St NE, Okeechobee, FL 34972, USA
About the event
Looking for an action-packed and exhilarating shooting experience? Look no further than our Low light Outdoor Carbine and Pistol Operator Course!
During this course, participants will learn the fundamentals of operating a carbine and pistol in a variety of real-world scenarios in the dark. Our experienced instructor will guide you through the proper techniques for shooting, reloading, and handling your weapons in a safe and effective manner.
You'll have the opportunity to train on a range of obstacles and shooting positions, including prone, kneeling, and standing, to simulate a real-world shooting environment. Whether you're a seasoned shooter or a novice, this course is designed to challenge and improve your skills.
** This is for experienced shooters.
**Please ensure rifles are properly zeroed before arriving.
COURSE MATERIAL THAT WILL BE COVERED:
- Rifle/Pistol Safety
- Rifle/Pistol Combat Marksmanship
- Rifle/Pistol Manipulation
- Rifle/Pistol Ready Positions
- How to Utilize the Sling
- Target Acquisition
- Tactical/Emergency Reloading
- Malfunction Drills
- Rifle/Handgun Transition Drills
- Body Mechanics
- Rifle/Pistol Shooting Drills
- REQUIRED EQUIPMENT:
- A Modern, Functional Semi-Automatic Rifle/Carbine
- A Modern, Functional, Semi-Automatic Pistol
- At Least 3 Rifle/Carbine Magazines
- At Least 3 Pistol Magazines
- A Rifle Mounted Flashlight
- A Handgun Mounted Flashlight
- A Sturdy Belt, Sling, and Magazine Pouches
- Proper Clothing for the Range (NO Open-Toe Shoes)
- Ear & Eye Protection
- Knee Pads (Optional)
- 200 Rounds of Proper, Reliable Rifle Ammunition
- 200 Rounds of Proper, Reliable Handgun Ammunition
- An Open Mind and Positive Attitude (NO egos)
- SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT:
- A Headlamp
- Bug Spray
Carbine/Pistol Operator Course